Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fish Fry

There was a Fish Fry held here this weekend, and we invited The Miller 5 (known to some in this house as Nathan, Wagon, You-kis, Jil-yee and baby Meeyah) to join us and check it out. As it turns out, Ruby's sounded better, so we earned our lunch by walking the planks of the pier and enjoying a scrumptious meal there. We did lots of relaxing the rest of the time, and the Nathan's took the older kids down to the beach before dinner for a chilly dip in the water. A fun day was had by all!


sweet Mia

silly Jilly

watching the body surfers

Lucas has experience with seals... Slick was tame in comparison

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh what fun! We need to get our tribes together sometime! I sooo want to meet the little man!

Megan Miller said...

That looks like fun! :)

Brooke said...

Ah, jealous all around : ) Glad ya'll had fun. I love that she calls her Wagon!!! Both the mention of a fish fry and Ruby's are making me hungry...or maybe that's the fact that it's noon and I should be feeding myself and my kids...