Thursday, February 3, 2011

current events

Amelia baked this carrot cake to take to meeting last month with her
mini bake set she got for Christmas (and in our rush out the door, I
didn't even take the plastic off for the photo shoot!).

Typical play around here.

The modern bride?

We have five flowering pear trees outside our front windows,
they are absolutely georgeous right now!

Our own little red-nosed Wyatt dear. He tripped into the edge of the bathroom trash can. It makes it harder to wipe his runny nose when he's already trying to wiggle away from me.

7 comments:

Lindsay and Gene said...

awww Amelia looks soo proud of her cake, too cute! The trees outside your apartment look beautiful! Can't wait to come see everyone :)

Lindsay and Gene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kdk said...

I was just going to comment on how pleased Amelia looks w/her cake, but Lindsay beat me to it. The flowering trees really make me want spring in WA.

Megan Miller said...

Wyatt is so stinkin cute. Poor little nose. Good job Amelia! Looks delish!

Brooke said...

Wow Amelia, your cake is gorgeous! Good job! Ah Wyatt. It's so hard to be in the midst of the black and blue years. I always wonder how much I'd hurt if I fell, crashed, bashed and knocked around as much as they do : )

Amy said...

Hehe! I seem to remember a cousin of ours with a scuffed up nose just like that! He was a little bit older though, maybe 2.

The trees are beautiful! Makes me long for spring!

Amelia is a talented little baker and I am sure her cake was a hit!

KLamb said...

Love the Hula dance. I am going to have to watch her and practice. Want to be ready to go to Hawaii at a moment's notice.