Thursday, May 19, 2011

cheep cheep

It's baby chick time. We got to help Grandpa and Grandma pick out three new ones to join their little brood. Then we got to go see the 21 new baby chicks at Savanna, Sierra and Kaden's house. Not to mention their Gator, some dogs, geese, fish (in a bathtub) and a horse. Am I forgetting anything? The kids had so much fun playing together, I hope we can do it again soon. Thanks, Rosanne, for the yummy lunch and the band aids. : )


Amelia then had a salon, where anyone could be her "patient." : )



Tehachapi is a great place to fly a kite, Amelia had so much fun with her new princess kite from our friends Matt & ilona.

5 comments:

kdk said...

Before I saw the photo, I thought you were saying Roseanne's menagerie includes an alligator. The capital G should've been a clue!

Brooke said...

Those pictures of the boys are to die for. Awesome captures! I am always shaking my head after I talk to Rosanne on the phone because she never fails to have a new animal to tell me about : ) She is a REAL woman! Amelia has some patient patients!

NaomiG said...

That all looks like so much fun! There's nothing like a bunch of farm animals to make kids happy. :-)

Modern Crush said...

So cute!! I love it when I get my hair played with :)

xo

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jane will be your "patient" Amelia!
Such fun to have a "real vehicle" to drive - remember Natalie???? Go carts??!