Monday, December 8, 2008

december festivities

Kari & her niece opening gifts

About to become parents!

seeing everything from up high

My friend Kari that I used to work with is expecting her first baby in January, so her sister and family put on a wonderful shower for her in honor of their baby girl. It was fun to catch up with some old friends that I hadn't seen for awhile.

After meeting and a nap for Amelia, we met up with Travis and Kim and some of their friends from church for a tree lighting ceremony in Old Town Orange last night. For the girls, it was mostly munching on snacks and holding our hands while checking out all the people that were there. It was nice to get together with everyone again.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, what a gorgeous cupcake! Is that shaved fondant?

Unknown said...

I'm not sure, but I know it was yummy! :)

Anonymous said...

ha! stacey, i was going to say the same thing!

Unknown said...

I didn't know Kari was expecting! How fun!:) Your next one and her first one will be pretty close in age!

Unknown said...

Um..."JUSTIN" is actually me...Amanda;)