Friday, December 19, 2008

tidbits of Christmas

"whaaane"

Amelia has been so excited about the rain this week, I think its the first time she remembers seeing it (yes, that is how little we get it here). We had Travis and Kim over for an evening of gift exchanging and Mexican food last weekend. The girls had a blast opening presents, Morgan ripping off the paper to see what was inside, Amelia tearing off small pieces of paper and taking them one by one to the trash can. Yikes! And as you can see, I tortured Amelia into sitting with Santa after much coaxing and crying. Morgan did the same thing. We've never had the girls cling onto us so tightly! They did enjoy their candy cane's afterward though.

8 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

It sounds like you have a neat little girl there! That is so cute. :)

NaomiG said...

I would cry too! Santa freaks me out!

Unknown said...

Ok, I probably shouldn't tell you but..... I'm laughing about that last picture:) I wonder what Santa feels like after making kids cry all day. heehe

Unknown said...

NaomiG, clowns freak me out probably like Santa does you!

And Jenny, I laugh every time I look at Amelia's Santa picture on my fridge. Poor girl! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Miller said...

The terror of Santa! Just wait until she thinks he is going to sneak into her house at night.

Have fun in WA!

Anonymous said...

I can think of about five good captions for that picture.

Tia Langston said...

Classic. Santa seems to be a good sport though.