Friday, March 27, 2009

Getty Center

Please forgive all the pictures, this is the view of a Landscape Architect! Trust me, there were many, many more pictures I could have posted! : )


We finally made it to The Getty. Nathan wasn't able to join us, but since the only thing we really did there was the garden tour, there is much more for us to see next time. The gardens there are amazing, and one could spend all day outside exploring and observing all of the fine details. So next time maybe we'll catch the architecture tour and if there is time, the art!

Nathan said this one had to go on the blog as the "Coolest. Picture. Evah!"

8 comments:

Glenda Conner said...

LOL, I had to laugh cuz I grew up with the likes of you Ü I do love that long pond with the fountains - very cool!

The Chatty Housewife said...

I'd love to visit the getty, there must be so much to see and take in there. I loved the long fountain too, it's so pretty and looks like it could be in Europe somewhere.

nicole said...

I think I need to add the Getty to must-do list!

Amy said...

Looks like Amelia is enjoying her time with Grandpa and Grandma! Neat pictures of the Getty. Looks like they have a lot of unique and interesting designs with the building and landscaping.

Bowmina said...

Love the last picture. That is one sweet girl next to one sweet car!!!

NaomiG said...

Cool place, way cute kid. Sweet car. :-)

kdk said...

I've always wanted to see the Getty. Also someday the Gamble House in Pasadena. LOVE the car photo.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jane thinks it it pretty cool! Love the Getty tour pic!