Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Legoland and more

an apparently exciting train ride

the belly progress... yowza

Nathan and Amelia were able to go to Legoland on Saturday as Travis received five free tickets from work. I once again opted to stay home as I'd be the sixth person and walking around Legoland sounded like a tiresome way to start the labor process. Am I getting lazy or what? Anyway, their tickets were also good for the aquarium next door, so they had fun exploring that too. Every time I ask Amelia about going to Legoland, she says "getchu." Evidently something there was out to get her, but nobody seems to know what she’s talking about.

When we went to the beach last week, the waves were also going to getchu, so that gets Mommy off the hook for taking her in the water! Maybe we’ll try a pool sometime when I feel like wearing a bathing suit in public. That may be awhile as you can observe from the last picture...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Natalie-you look so cute!

I love Amelia's expression on the train-she looks tremedously excited about something-how cute! Legoland looks like a kids paradise, we will have to check it out sometime.

Oh, to have the beach in your backyard! Amelia looks like she sure enjoys the sand and sun!

kdk said...

Good for you, skipping Legoland. I did it once. Once.

Brooke said...

That's a funny train ride picture. I wonder who was gonna get her : ) We are having fun in Moscow hanging out with your bro and dad : ) Praying that these last few days go fast for you!

Anonymous said...

I thought Nathan looked like he was having fun - roller-coaster style!
Go Daddy and daughter fun!-Michael loved Lego Land too - Bet the fishes at the aquarium were going to "gotchu". Beautiful photos!

Aunt Jane