Wednesday, February 3, 2010

fuzz buzz

Wyatt got his first haircut. Oh, our little baby boy is growing up so fast. Most of you are probably wondering why we would do such a thing to a little guy with hardly any hair. Nathan was referring to his "mullet" in the back and decided it was time to even it out. So we did.


Before.

Barber N8.

After. All evened out.

And he should be properly crawling any day now. He gets everywhere he wants to go now, just a preview for me of him getting into everything!

6 comments:

NaomiG said...

Fuzz Buzz, Hahaha!! Brie had a curly mullet that would have done any Pontiac Firebird Trans Am driving Kentuckian proud. I cried when I cut it off. :-)

KLamb said...

oh, he looks so handsome! I love buzzcuts on little boys! Looks like he sat still!

Brooke said...

Oh my word--that last profile shot of him could NOT be cuter! Caroline has still never had a haircut. I'm sorry for your sake that he's mobile now...but what fun for him!

Rose said...

How terribly sweet those cheeks are on that little man! He looks like he didn't even notice that a couple of his hairs are missing :)!

Amy said...

Hehe! What a cute picture of Wyatt in his chair, all wrapped up in a towell with Amelia watching so intently! I can't beleive he is almost ready to crawl! He IS growing up fast!

Anonymous said...

Glad he is doing his job getting around....and with his new "do". We loved seeing the pull and stretch video with Amelia turning somersaults. Remember progress is good....I always have to remind myself of that with babies cause they are so cute and innocent we want them to stay that way...longer at least...til we worry that they aren't doing "it" fast enough. OH well! Aunt Jane