Tuesday, May 18, 2010

cousins and such

I know most of you are hoping for wedding pictures, but I did not take a single one! So, we'll wait for some other people to get theirs uploaded and I'll share then.

A few weeks back we drove up to Grandpa George's funeral and enjoyed time with our extended family. GG loved holding Wyatt and did so every chance she got. The kids got to play with their second cousin's, R & J and had so much fun! Got to love R's facial expressions.

Not quite sure if he likes ice cream yet.

Doing her best keeping up with the boys.

Although he tells his parents he'd love to have another
baby around the house, this picture isn't so convincing.

By the way... Mr. Boy is walking now!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

walking?????? Yikes! I adore that picture of R with Wyatt. That so truly describes how I often feel : )

kdk said...

Walking!

NaomiG said...

What fun to see cousins, great pictures!

KLamb said...

I will have to admit I was looking for wedding photos, but can't get enough of those kids! Walking, wow! GG comments every morning at breakfast that you should get the photo of your two (resting against each other) framed and you could sell it! She also loves the one of A and her Grandma J, "a door able"!

The Brooner's said...

Fine print, walking! Awesome. Lets get together!!!!!!!!!