Wednesday, September 22, 2010

away

This past weekend, the kids and I were able to sneak away from the boxes and enjoy time with the family in Tehachapi. Daddy had to stay behind and work at the office all weekend. : ( It was the first weekend for apple picking up there, so we headed to the orchard and did our thing. The apples aren't quite ripe, but maybe if I get my kitchen in order soon I can make a crisp.

Blocking Wyatt from getting any more apples from the bucket.

He did pretty good for himself with those little teeth.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh so cute. Wyatt looks so old all of the sudden. Funny how that happens. I'll try calling you again tomorrow...or next week : )

Anonymous said...

little bites in lots of apples - the way I see her guarding the apple basket! YOU GO WYATT! Aunt Jane is smiling!I can almost smell the apple crisp in the oven!