Monday, October 18, 2010

arrivederci il partito

Don't you just love online translators? I wish I actually remembered how to say "goodbye party" in Italian. There was a party for Gene and Lindsay hosted by the ever so gracious Warr ladies and Ms. Julie. We had authentic Mexican street tacos (how do you say "delicious" in Italian?). It was one of their last times to get real Mexican food before heading over to Sicily in a couple weeks for three, yes, three years. Needless to say, my next few posts will probably be Gene and Lindsay heavy since we're trying to squeeze in as much time with them as possible before they go.

An oh, so excited Aunt Sara! : )

We're going to miss you two!

3 comments:

kdk said...

Is he going to take on the Mafia? I just read that the mayor of Corleone is younger than me. (I'm not saying that's relevant; I'm just saying it.) BTW, we looked at your last post on Spouse's Blackberry somewhere in northern MI..

NaomiG said...

I am SO excited for them... what a cool adventure. :-) It would be SO hard to say goodbye though for sure!!!

Brooke said...

Have you bought your tickets to go visit them yet??? : ) Quick while you have one free flyer!