Saturday, December 18, 2010

comfort & joy

A new sweater from Sicily & a happy little brother.

A cake pop flop. They were gross. They got tossed.
Next time I will follow a recipe and maybe they will taste
and look as good as Bakerella's (I wish!).


The old changing table to hold toys in the closet.
They pretend to be R and J (who have real bunk beds!).


I ♥ holiday cards. They make my day.

Morgan's dance recital... very cute watching
four three-year-olds perform for us.

Amelia would loooooove to be in Mo's ballet class, but
informed the instructor (with arms crossed and all),
"I can do it all by myself at home."
Good thing, it's cheaper! : )

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Awesome sweater from Sicily! Nice bunk beds too : )

Lindsay and Gene said...

Love seeing Mo Mo at the recital! I could only imagine Amelia saying that :) too cute

kdk said...

"I can do it all by myself at home" - Dave Ramsay could hire her. Financial Peace Poster Girl.