Tuesday, April 12, 2011

arizona

We had the privilege to go to Phoenix a few weekends back for my cousin Brett's wedding with my parents. Since we have some good friends that live in the area, we hopped in the car a day early to spend a little time with Ellie and her mommy. It was so fun to have some girl time together, and I don't think Wyatt knew he was the only man holding down the fort. ; )

[Photo credit: Jenny B]


[photo credit: Jenny B]


Friday evening was spent with all of our Taylor family at the rehearsal dinner. The kids had a blast feeding the goats and climbing various structures around.



Brett and Laura tied the knot on Saturday, and we're so thankful that we could be there with them!
The Brown siblings.

Brett & his momma. ♥
A few years from now I doubt this will be happening. R was so sweet with Amelia!

2 comments:

nicole said...

i spy ellie...we are going to phoenix this weekend.

Lindsay and Gene said...

I like the picture in the bathtub! 3 little blondies :)