Tuesday, August 2, 2011

cousins

We had the pleasure of some of Nathan's cousins from the Lawrenceville area visit us last week. It was so fun to get to know them better and show them our little corner of California. The only pictures I have are from their first night here. We took them for a very windy bonfire at the beach. We proceeded to take them to the beach again the next day and despite the sunburn, I think they all enjoyed themselves.

A primitive form of engineering:
building a fire on a windy day.


No hesitations. It was straight into the Pacific for this guy.

Taking shelter.


Wyatt learned from the big boys what life is all about.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

If those are the boys I'm guessing they are--we just had their cousins here at our house yesterday : ) But I might be wrong on my guess. Looks like you showed them a good time at the beach. My kids have been asking to go swimming every day since we got home from Aberdeen--too bad we can't come swimming with you!