Monday, September 12, 2011

Pretend City

Pretend City: A Children's Museum. Free admission on their 2nd birthday. I didn't think it was well advertised, so we thought we'd give it a shot. I guess that information was a little more well known than I had perceived. While driving around for awhile trying to find parking, we saw that the line was out the door and wrapped around the side of the building (it is in a large warehouse). We finally parked far away and hoped our car didn't get towed. It didn't. We had fun with the other kids in line around us while we waited for an hour and a half. Once inside, it was a crazy scene of children everywhere, but our kids had so much fun! You understand now why I took Wyatt on a leash, although that didn't always work quite as planned either. He can disappear in a large warehouse with a pint-sized city full of excited children everywhere rather quickly. Thankfully I can say I brought him home with me safe and sound. Maybe next time I'll dish out the dough and go when there are less people!



She loved this grill, she got to do it just like Daddy! ; )

The girls favorite part of the day. The stage. Imagine that.



A bit of stage fright.




Future plumber?


The grocery store was a Ralphs, quite suitable for our family!

4 comments:

Lindsay and Gene said...

What a fun day! I love the girls with their guitars...princess rock stars :)

The Brooner's said...

We had a blast when we went there last year. I was very pregnant, but it was so fun, lots to do. Did they do the craft? Bridget loved the stage too and fishing. Bridget and Morgan have the same dress. Bridget calls it her princess dress! Miss you.

klamb said...

What a fun filled day. Great photos of each one! Can't wait to see you soon.

Brooke said...

Large crowds and small children are the things nightmares are made of. I get panicky sometimes in those situations. Congratulations on bringing home the same three you left with : ) Love the picture of Wyatt and his load of veggies!