Thursday, March 28, 2013

memories

My mom was here for almost two weeks and we enjoyed her visit so much. While she was here, we visited with some of our extended family, it was nice to see loved ones we hadn't seen in awhile. 

Four people piled in Uncle Neil's big chair! : )

The old sign still stands.

Grandpa and Grandma Taylor's old house in Eagle Rock, with a few added features.

A childhood memory of mine: always being excited to drive by the Sparkletts plant. 

Amelia and her second cousin enjoying lunch together with lots of giggles!


Yummy ice cream at the Shadow Hills Sunday School Treat.


The girl on the left lost her first two teeth within two days. Exciting times around here!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my! What is it about the gap in the grin that makes kids seem so mischievous. :D And Grandpa and Grandma Taylor were such comical folks.(If I'm thinking of the right ones that we enjoyed so much having in Vancouver for a time) He was funny in a quiet way and she was funny in a spunky way. :D Loved them. :)

kdk said...

Thanks for giving me a few childhood memories, too! I love your photo of the Hazelwood sign. I can see that framed & on a wall somewhere.

annellie said...

Aww... I recognize that house! And I used to get excited to pass the Sparkletts plant too =)