Tuesday, July 16, 2013

June wrap

I've been told to start doing these blog posts a little more rapid fire than I have been and we're getting behind on all the pictures I have to post, so here is a bunch from June, in no certain order! ; )


Grand Opening of Ignite Nutrition!

Proud owners of Ignite. They happen to be pretty cool people.

Some more cool people that work there. ; )


Friends!




Some may have heard of backyard camping, but since we don't have a backyard, Wyatt's room supplied us some floor space for the tent. 

Ice cream at Grandpa and Grandma's. Yum!

Courtyard craft sale.

A nephew born to Travis and Kim. 

Kim showing the ropes on swaddling. : )


A proud cousin!

A birthday cake at meeting for Wyatt.

2 comments:

kdk said...

The red walls are perfect for a place called Ignite! I was just preparing to comment on your photos when I looked out the French doors & saw a mole waddling in my yard. I had to call Karl out of bed. The mole will not be making any more dirt piles in my grass.

Anonymous said...

Love your rapid fire update...you covered a lot of ground! A Jane