Tuesday, August 26, 2008

last week

peek-a-boo!


trying to play catch


or was it football?

bride-to-be opening one of many of her gifts!


Amelia and I got to go down and visit the Miller's last Wednesday and go plant browsing. We found this nursery with the darling play house that Lucas and Jill were playing in. It even had a loft!

Morgan and Amelia had fun at the playground, as usual. I even tried to go around the twirly bar thing like I used to in 4th grade, but I discovered its a lot harder when you're way taller than you were in the 4th grade. I could still hang upside down by my knees though! : )

Juliana's shower was on Saturday and a nice time was had by all. They did it up right with a yummy brunch buffet and a delicious carrot cake. Craig and Juliana now have some nice stuff to get 'em started in their new house (hopefully escrow closed today!) and thier lives together.

3 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Hello there. :) It was a fun surprise to find your blog today. I love your banner!

nicole said...

Hi Nat,
i just found your blog thru chatty. Love to see your sweet little life. Amelia is a doll. WE will have to connect one of these years.
nicole i

Anna-b-bonkers said...

Hey, I just stopped over from Chatty's too and though your names were familiar it took me a minute to make the connections. Then I realized that I hung out with you r husband and brother in law at Lassen in 19...hmmm, 95 ot 6 or 7, I don't remember now.
Wow!