Monday, January 18, 2010

ahhh, rain

First, a few pictures of the kids before the rains came down and the floods came up:

No wonder people ask me if they're twins.

This is where all the kids sell and serve ice cream at the park. : )

The uncles teaching Wyatt how to watch football. : )

Trying on Aunt Lindsay's new shoes.

Okay, so I realize that rain is not that exciting for most of you, but it is for us folks in Southern California. Anyway, this is out my front door today. And I just want you to keep in mind that I usually do laundry on Monday's, as I am today, and my washer and dryer are outside. I would have shown that video, but the view from the front is a little more inviting than our utility area. : ) And I also want to note that I am very thankful to have a washer and dryer at my house. It sure beats quarters and the laundromat.

Note: I just watched this after I posted it, and I apologize for it being lame. The original video showed the rain very clearly and once I uploaded it, it does not. But, it took forever to upload, so at least you can hear the rain. : )

4 comments:

nicole said...

we had a huge downpour today too! just like your video but in northern california.

NaomiG said...

A good, needed downpour is a wonderful thing... I got a taste of the laundromat when we moved here, and I had to use one for 6 weeks. It traumatized us all. :-) The kiddos are all SO cute!

Brooke said...

I miss the rain!

Anonymous said...

It is not lame - just a Southern Californian prospective! I remember sitting in the front window praying for snow - believe me... we would have taken a video!

Aunt Jane