Monday, January 11, 2010

Totally Awesome 80's

Miss Kim had a monumental birthday this weekend, so a surprise party was planned to commemorate the year she was born. It was so hard keeping it a secret from her, but everyone did such a good job, and she was surprised! After the initial shock of opening the door to a whole lotta of people, we whisked her upstairs to get her dressed appropriately. Happy birthday, Kim!

The birthday girl and our mullet adorned babe.

Some of the ladies that made it all happen.

Note: I'm so glad that I was too young to wear makeup and choose
my own clothes in the 80's. That way I can blame it all on my mom.

6 comments:

Megan Miller said...

so much fun! Happy Birthday, Kim. I'm glad you weren't old enough to wear makeup too! ;)

kdk said...

Ooooh. I was not too young to choose my own clothes in the 80's. I have no-one to blame but myself. Good idea for a party.

Brooke said...

Haha. We can blame our moms for the clothing choices then...but I'm afraid there are some choices I made on my own that are just as bad. I LOVE 80's parties. What a fun time.

nicole said...

oh, i am so old...i was old enough to choose my own clothes...tube skirts, side ponytails, frosty lipstick oh gag me with a spoon.

Amy said...

What a great idea! Where did you find such great 80's clothes? Love the mullet!

Anonymous said...

Fun memories and lots of laughs you beauiful babes!

Aunt Jane