Thursday, March 11, 2010

doings

Here's what we've been up to the past couple of weeks. A quick visit from my dear cousin Jill whom I haven't seen in, um, nine years? Can it be that long ago? We grew up together until she was in sixth grade, then she moved to California. It took me a few years to follow suit, and we're still a seven hour drive from each other. It was so good to meet her hubby and their new adorable addition.


There was a tea party bridal shower for Aunt Lindsay last weekend, we had such a nice time. Thanks to the ladies that put that on, it was delightful!

Two eager helpers.

Wyatt and Jilly playing


Dollies and doll houses.

Pardon the crust and blemishes, not to mention that his whole face doesn't fit in the picture, but if you look real close you can see his new (ever so sharp) chompers.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

And let the biting wars begin : ) Hopefully Wyatt won't leave too many marks on Amelia!

kdk said...

My youngest is getting a new tooth in that spot, too. Second time around, though!

Anonymous said...

I see.. I see! Aunt Jane