Thursday, November 4, 2010

the bride & the bee

For various reasons I am not that into Halloween. That being said, Amelia has been talking about being a bah-ride for the longest time and has been anticipating getting to dress up for quite awhile. Seeing her sheer excitement getting out of the car when we went down to our old neighborhood to say hello to a few friends was so fun. She pranced about and when people told her she looked so pretty, she exclaimed: "I know I do!" I suppose now it's time to work on proper etiquette, perhaps learning to just say, "thank you!" Wyatt was a good sport and even wore his hood for most of the time. : )

The getup, after the dress up:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Lindsay will love looking at these. What fun!!!

kdk said...

"I know I do!" That cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Absolute fun! A Jane

NaomiG said...

"I know, I do!" Hahahahaha! Too cute. But, yeah, when they're old enough to say that, then they're old enough to work on their manners. I know, because I'm working on mine losing that reaction right now too.

KLamb said...

Such fun! Both cuties!

Lindsay and Gene said...

Aunt Lindsay loves these pictures :) Glad to see the results of the "bah-ride" costume after hearing about it from Amelia! Wyatts little costume is precious!

Tia Langston said...

cute. cute. cute. and...cute.