Sunday, February 27, 2011

we're off...

The kids and I are taking off for a trip to Sicily tomorrow morning. Perhaps I'll post from there, perhaps I will when we get back. It depends on how often I'm down the street sipping a cappuccino looking at the Mediterranean (through the rain) while Aunt Lindsay watches the kids. Who knows, maybe Nathan will even do a post from home. ; )

While you're checking back to see if I've posted or not, you can look at pictures of the kids eating the cake Amelia made for Valentine's Day (it was quite dry, but they liked it!).


2 comments:

Megan Miller said...

Qoooo, nice curtains! I hope you have so much fun. I'll be praying for you tomorrow. may Wyatt be overcome with sleep. Hi the Gene and Lindsey

NaomiG said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!

(The cake looks delicious, and the curtains are gorgeous!)