Friday, December 2, 2011

most of november

First, a relaxing trip to the cabin...

Wyatt taking off on his own. Something familiar these days, it seems.


Princess hair, thanks to Aunt Kimmy. ♥

Looking at the Target toy catalog.


A baby shower for ilona. ♥
The newest version of going to the pool. No life guards required.

And last but not least, a broken wrist. : (

If you look closely, you will see that his entire thumb is casted as well, meaning there isn't a whole lotta use for his left hand, for about 16 weeks. I think he'll think twice before jumping a fence after the sprinklers made the grass below nice and slippery. Maybe it's time to get our gate key replaced so he can just get in that way.

4 comments:

kdk said...

Poor Nate! How are you enjoying the wind? I read an article by a woman who said she gets a migrained every time the Santa Anas blow...

Brooke said...

I think Caroline has similar rain boots. Also, looking at the Target toy catalogue is a favorite activity around these parts too! 16 weeks is a reallllllly long time. Hope that all of you survive! I've been telling myself that I'll finally post again....maybe when Natalie does. So, I guess maybe I'll have to now : )

Amy said...

Feel bad for Nathan! Looks miserable! The kids are looking so much ollder!

Lindsay and Gene said...

Wow, I haven't looked at your blog in a while!!! I love love the picture of Nathan and Amelia sleeping...Amelia has her hand on his cast :) So cute!