Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

He can still hang loose.


Watching the pro.


Thoroughly enjoying the pumpkin cheesecake.





A visit to the vet hospital to check up on Bo. He had undergone stomach surgery (for "bloat" in other words, his stomach had flip-flopped and he would have died if he hadn't had surgery w/in a few hours). He is back home and getting back to normal now!


Daddy giving a thumbs up to watching everyone shoot some guns.


I'll spare you the other 324 pictures I took during this outing, but I did get this one of Nick nailing the pumpkin on the upper right. If you look closely, you'll see the orange shrapnel.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Nice shot, Nick. I am now hungry for pumpkin cheesecake! Looking forward to seeing you as well. Please make sure you have warm weather on hand : )

The Brooner's said...

Miss you and your sweet family! xo

Lindsay and Gene said...

Shooting looks fun! I want to go again :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all....even if we missed a few shooting pics! A Jane

whitsendmom said...

Don't make fun of me, but I finally learned how to post a comment without a google account. I even started at least two google accounts, but promptly forgot my name on both. ANYWAY! Amazing photo of "Smashing Pumpkins."