Thursday, March 22, 2012

dogs & rocks

A couple weeks ago, Daddy had to go to San Diego for work, so we decided last minute to tag along for the short trip. We got to stay at Uncle Clint and Aunt Sara's and enjoy the morning there while Daddy went to his meeting. And thanks, Clint and Sara for letting us all stop in last minute.


This one cracks me up. Amelia is pouting inside the house b/c "we left her all alone." That's what happens when you don't want to play with the dogs...
They were excited to do some more "rock climbing."


A year ago, Aunt Lindsay bought these shoes for Amelia when we were visiting Sicily. I think she got her money's worth! And definitely a go-to shoe when planning on going rock climbing. haha.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the pouting face. And what a fun place to visit! I bet the kids had a blast doing all that climbing and exploring.

Anonymous said...

dogs are scarry sometimes...and I LOVE the climbing shoes...a girl after my sense of style! Wyatt has fun no matter what I think...L A Jane

kdk said...

The bush full of blooming flowers caught my eye. Up here, it's only bulbs blooming so far, and my daphne, which I can smell ten feet away.