Tuesday, July 3, 2012

plus one

Don't get too excited over the title... we just went to Tehachapi with one extra kid. ; ) We had fun! Notice the beautiful long "Rapunzel" hair headbands from Grandma Eileen. The girls loved them! We got to meet up at the park with two other moms with three kids each (soon to be four for one mama!). 


We love hiking around with lovely long locks...

I have a feeling these two are going to be good buddies.



9 kids, 3 moms and I think we walked away without any major injuries!









3 comments:

Rose said...

The longs naps the kids took afterwards was wonderful:)!! Kaden kept saying, "I really like my friend!" He could get used to having some boys around to play with!

kdk said...

The photo w/GG is cute; I like that she wears all those crochet hats.

Lindsay and Gene said...

I love the pictures! I really miss the kiddos. The headbands are awesome, I can only imagine how excited they were :)