Tuesday, October 2, 2012

round up

Some photos of various things we did the last month or so:

Fun with cousins!

I ♥ this.



I think these Cinderella girls know how to play the part of a princess! ; )

A different Tehachapi weekend, enjoying the pool with Uncle Nick.

Happy birthday Unca Clint! 

The Grand Opening of a Toys R Us/Babies R Us
that we can walk to... the girls pose here with Barbie.

Again with Spider Man
(Wyatt was a little too apprehensive to get near him).

We've been having hot weather... 

So this pool comes in handy.


4 comments:

Brooke said...

That's a pretty cool grand opening--and a walking distance Toys R Us, oh boy! My kids have been asking to go swimming a lot lately, I'll have to NOT show them the pool pics : )

kdk said...

I heart the dirt road picture, too.

Anonymous said...

The pool is a definite asset! I heart the dirt road pic too! A Jane

Lindsay and Gene said...

Wow the kids are definitely not afraid of jumping in the water...great photos. Love the last one of Nate catching Wyatt :)