Wednesday, March 6, 2013

beach day with friends

A couple of weeks back we had some gorgeous weather and some great friends to visit, and thankfully that visit got to start off at the beach! It was fun for the mommies to catch up and for the kids to get to know each other better. : )


My funny rock lovin' boy.

♥ friends ♥


The aftermath of a sand fight with Lucas...

So excited to get to hold a guinea pig!
The first two carrot takers.

Now for all the girls eating carrots...


... and of course we can't leave out the boys! : )

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you got a picture of the girls together. I was so bummed that I never did. And I was also sad not to get a picture of Wyatt and all his matching ladies : ) Those carrot shots are funny. Thanks again for driving down--so happy we got to see you!

Megan Miller said...

Fun memories! Let's do it again!

that rodent is a guinea pig by the way. :)