Tuesday, March 12, 2013

from middle America

We had visitors from "the farm" a couple weeks ago. Amelia was sooo impressed that Uncle Arthur was a real farmer! We think it's pretty cool too. They were able to stop by our house for a quick visit on a Tuesday and then came back on Saturday with Grandpa and Grandma for an afternoon at the beach. 


Amelia reading them her book from school on planting seeds. : )





We were told this was a yellow fin. Amelia let out an excited scream when she touched it. 

We decided to stick our toes in the water and it wasn't too bad.

Amelia kept shedding layers and both ended up staying pretty dry.

Thanks, Uncle Arthur and Aunt Elsa for the ice cream.
Yum!
Posing by his sign. ; )

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I like Art's sign : ) Also--great photo of Amelia jumping in the surf! I can no longer feel those golden warm rays on my face when I close my eyes. One short month has washed the memory away : )

kdk said...

I like Wyatt's ice cream face. We enjoyed seeing Art & Elsa up here @ wedding time.