Wednesday, April 16, 2014

april phone photos

Within the past month, I did indeed join the smart phone world. After holding out for a long time, I finally succumbed to a touch screen and its many benefits. One of those being having a camera built in and always with me. So here is a so called "phone dump" of pictures I've been able to snap since getting my new phone. One of these days, maybe I'll even figure out how to do a blog post from it!

Some cute kiddo's joining in on a coffee date.

Amelia and friends at a birthday party.

My two favorite cats. ;)

Easter egg hunt with our MOMS group.
Wyatt trying out his new putter on the green in Bear Valley.

Visiting the Feline Conservation Center in Rosamond.

Trying out the panoramic photo setting on the phone while enjoying lunch in Daddy's office.

Brushing some goats at the OC Zoo.


Wheeling around Irvine Park.

Finally losing that tooth after two months of wiggling!

3 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Cute pics! Are you in MOMS club? I love my local group. (http://momsclub.org/)

NaomiG said...

Yay for smartphones! I love it. Your kids are so big! Losing teeth means a whole new phase of photos... the one's where their little mouths look like a mess for a few good years. :-) So cute!

kdk said...

I love taking pictures with my phone. I, too, held out on the fancy phone (android in my case) until this last birthday. BTW...I think I missed your birthday. I missed your birthday!! Happy late birthday.