Tuesday, June 10, 2014

May

It looks as if I'll just be doing a month-by-month photo recap on here! Hopefully I'll gain momentum and post more often.


At the school carnival.

Awana closing ceremonies night.
A fun afternoon in San Diego Co. This picture kind of sums up the day...
love that E is putting the RV back in the pool again... haha!

Having some snuggles with little R, he is just so precious!
An early birthday celebration with Uncle Nick.
Practicing tennis strokes with Papa Neil.
Trying out some of his new tools.
Amelia dressed up as the maid Martha from "The Secret Garden" for a school book report. : )

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Busy years make for short blogging moments. I suppose it's a good problem to have, but I hear ya : ) Especially like the tennis shot! I get to go to your bro's wedding--so I get to see YOU twice within a 6 month period--crazy! Are you folks going to MS before or after the wedding?