Thursday, March 3, 2011

Acitrezza

Last night we ended up going to a small town called Motta and went to a yummy pizzaria. There is a castle in the town and Amelia kept asking about the princess that lives there. : ) Today Lindsay and I walked down the boardwalk with some beautiful water and rocks to look at. The waves are unusually big right now, so it makes it fun to watch.

hanging out before dinner

decorating cupcakes for an early birthday celebration

playing with dough at dinner, she had a blast!

part of the castle

enjoying her cupcake

Wyatt too!

I hope to go back and get some more pictures of these rock formations when the lighting is better, they are really amazing. Tomorrow we're off to explore more of Sicily and staying at a couple of b & b's, so no posting at least until next week sometime. : )

5 comments:

kdk said...

I'm so glad you're posting from Sicily. Amelia looks like the princess. I want to hear how they did on the plane.

Brooke said...

Oh my word, so fun. I bet that G&L are beyond excited to have you there!

Eileen said...

Thanks for posting! I look everyday at least once! Next best thing to being there. I love it!

N8 said...

Attaboy. Wyatt finally fits the So-Cal speed shop shirt! Yew!

KLamb said...

I changed my mind, next trip your Mom and I will join you and babysit your kiddos! Looks wonderful!